So I’m doing a new 30 days blog challenge and will be discussing some interesting topics…
Here’s Day 1.
1) Consistency- every relationship starts off on a high doze of love. You can’t go 10 minutes without talking to each other. You are the center of attention. You receive compliments on the little things…but how long does that last? Consistency is Key!
2) Respect- I recently read that you should respect others not because of who they are or how they treat you, but because of who you are! This sums it up for me.
3) Reciprocity- Treat others as you would want to be treated. If i’m willing to go out on a limb for you, you should be willing to do the same. It’s only fair.
4) Active listening- Nobody likes to repeat themselves 100 times, well I know I don’t. I get frustrated when I have to repeat the same thing over and over again. Pay attention. Listen. But importantly take actions that prove that you listened.
5) Humor- last but not least… I love a good sense of humor. If you can make me laugh, that’s already a bonus 🙂