- Life’s metaphors are God’s instructions.
- You have just climbed up and above the roof. There is nothing between you and the infinite. Now, Let go.
- The day is ending. It’s time for something that was beautiful to turn into something else that is beautiful. Now, let go.
- Your wish for resolution was a prayer. You being here is God’s response. Let go and watch the stars come out- on the outside and on the inside.
- With all your heart, ask for grace, and let go.
- With all your heart, forgive him/her, FORGIVE YOURSELF, and let him/her go.
- Let your intentions be freedom from useless suffering. Then, let go.
- Watch the heat of day pass into the cool of night. Let go.
- When the karma of a relationship is done, only love remains. It’s safe. Let go.
- When the past has passed from you at last, let go. Then climb down and begin the rest of your life. With great joy.